1. He looks very pale and confused. He is going to faint.
2. Somebody is at the door. I ‘ll check who it is.
3. I’ll never pass the exam.’ ‘Don’t worry, I will help you prepare it.
4. I ‘ll be meeting John’s parents for the first time tomorrow.
5. We ‘re leaving at 9 tomorrow, because the train leaves at 9.45.
6. By the end of the month I ‘ll have been working here for 25 years.
7. What are you going to do next weekend.
8. Will you take Jack to school today, please?
9. I ”ll never trust you again.
10. I love photography. I ‘m going to buy a digital camera soon. I just need to save a bit more.