Fill in the correct form of the words in brackets (comparative or superlative).
- My house is bigger than yours.
- This flower is more beautiful than that one.
- This is the most interesting book I have ever read.
- Non-smokers usually live longer than smokers.
- Which is the most dangerous animal in the world?
- A holiday by the sea is better than a holiday in the mountains.
- It is strange but often a coke is more expensive than a beer.
- Who is the richest woman on earth?
- The weather this summer is even worse than last summer.
- He was the cleverest thief of all.
1. She was taller than I thought.
2. Although the house was small I bought it.
3. Is your grandmother any better today?
4. Russia is the largest country in the world.
5. She is the most wonderful woman I have ever met.
6. I do more work than you.
7. She earns more than her husband.
8. We are not as rich as them.
9. That was the most unforgettable experience in my life.
10. My sister has the sweetest voice in my family.
11. Which is the largest bird in the world?
12. Platinum is the most precious metal.
1. James is as tall as his brother.
2. Alexander was one of the greatest kings who ever lived.
3. Martin is more industrious than any other boy in the class.
4. Chennai is hotter than Mumbai.
5. Very few cities in Asia are as big as Hong Kong.
6. This cathedral is the biggest in South India.
7. An airplane flies faster than birds.
8. Kitchen appliances have made cooking easier.
9. Very few countries are as rich as America.
10. Some beans are at least as nutritious as meat.
11. Naomi is less clever than her sister.
12. Clara is cleverer than Sara.